What do we do
MC provides consultancy services to clients that are members in the incubator and to non-members, assigned by an institutionally driven incubator, science park or a financier. MC is active in the phase between the start-up of the project to the first equity funding.
- We support the team around the start-up to establish a robust company.
- Our business coaching is provided on-line via a unique web platform.
- MC works directly with the entrepreneur or on assignment by an incubator, science park or a financier.
- Consultancy services are provided in blocks at a fixed cost.
- Member clients get support to find appropriate funding and can apply for funding from the MC Equity Fund.
- We take the start-up from the fragile early stage of its life to a stable venture equity financed company.
Who can be member in our Incubator
A project applying for membership in the MC Incubator shall meet the following criteria:
- Inteded use of the techology shall primary be within the Life Science area
- The project shall include a novel technology and a preliminar business idea
- The project shall preferable be in the phase between Seeding funding and Venture capitalisation
A large network of competence
MC’s consultants has exceptional track record from taking an idea to market within the Life Science area.
They are geographically located in the Nordic countries.
MC has a large network of international business partners within the financial sector as well as on corporate level.
Services provided by an MC partner are normally discounted and at a fixed price.
MC cooperates with leading firms in IP, media, IT and related services, legal, recruitment and staffing, insurance and financial services.