in Life Science
What do we do
MC provides consultancy services to clients that are members in the incubator and to non-members, assigned by an institutionally driven incubator, science park or a financier. MC is active in the phase between the start-up of the project to the first equity funding.
- We support the team around the start-up to establish a robust company.
- Our business coaching is provided on-line via a unique web platform.
- Consultancy services are provided in blocks at a fixed cost.
- Member clients get support to find appropriate funding and can apply for funding from the MC Equity Fund.
- We take the start-up from the fragile early stage of its life to a stable venture equity financed company.
Who can be member in our Incubator
- Inteded use of the techology shall primary be within the Life Science area
- The project shall include a novel technology and a preliminar business idea
- The project shall preferable be in the phase between Seeding funding and Venture capitalisation
What kind of service do we provide?
Example of service blocks:
A large network of competence
MC’s consultants has exceptional track record from taking an idea to market within the Life Science area.
They are geographically located in the Nordic countries.